Announcing the first TBLI CONFERENCE in Chicago, held in cooperation with Kellogg School of Management and Booth School of Business. This one-day agenda on January 23rd addresses topics relevant for investors and finance professionals striving to better align profits with impact – with a view across all asset classes.
I will be speaking on a panel on Facilitating Social Entrepreneurship with these amazing fellow panelists:
- Thana Panopoulos (Moderator): Chief Investment Officer – Co-Founder Social Venture Partners (SVP) Chicago
- Tasha Seitz: Chief Investment Officer – Impact Engine
- Ian Gardner: Chief Executive Officer – CAGIX (California Global Innovation Exchange)
I will present and discuss evidence-based practices for “Building Top Social Impact Businesses,” including:
- Knowing the landscape of social impact enterprises
- Selecting top business leaders and business models
- Ensuring essential governance practices
TBLI CONFERENCES offer a wealth of opportunity for networking with like-minded investors and new business partners. We invite you to share your ideas, challenges and solutions and to learn about innovation and investment opportunities.